Thursday, June 4, 2015

Air Max 90 Infrared 2010 d but watch out for

Air Max 90 Infrared 2010 d but watch out for
say, he also not ask. "I know that the affair that bureau chief Qian is very vexed recently, shows for the sake of is definitely many to worry100 favour in can also take time to come over, I am really impassioned tight."Lin Fang says, " I also ain't afraid of the truth to tell bureau chief Qian, shows of the affair is what I arrange, also what I design all alone.He really is accuse falsely something to sink." Eyebrows tiny tiny one Cu, startledly saw the wood putting one eye and surprisedly s.Air Max 90 Infrared 2010aying in Qian De:"Air Max 2015 why tell me theseAir Max 2015 not afraid do I grasp Air Max 2015 to return to police stationTo know Air Max 2015 this is to plant Zang frame-up, the criminal charges can be not light.And, Air Max 2015 should know who the brother-in-law whom shows is, did Air Max 2015 know to make reprisals Air Max 2015 for not afraid Han Jin Hong" Ha ha of smiled to smile, Lin Fang said:"I just had already said, since is to make friend, that nat.ure is should the open heart mutually treat, if I hide Yi, that not is seemed to be me to have no sincerity too much." "I pour is see walk an eye, seeing appearance Mr. Lin is to have since then."It says in Qian De, " has what rubbish Mr. Lin to keep saying, need not be beat around the bush." "Now that bureau chief Qian's straight talk from an honest person, that I wasn't garrulous either."Lin Fang says, " tells Air Max 2015 honestly, I observe a festival with some Han Jin Hong, so, I want to . www.google.com remove him.I know bureau chief Qian is as quite good as Han Jin Hong's relation, however, I hope that bureau chief Qian can give me thin side and hand over a friend, everyone hereafter cooperate well together." "Lin Fang, do Air Max 2015 know my identityI am the bureau chief of the south city police station, Air Max 2015 say these with me, I can grasp what Air Max 2015 return to at any time."It says in Qian De, " and, I and although Han Jin Hong's friendship is quite good, , if he violated law, I am also similar to pass.If Mr. Lin feels to make friend with me, can do as pleases of words, only afraid is that making Mr. Lin disappoint.And, I seem to be also to have no necessity to hand over this friend with Mr. Lin, be not" Lightly smiled to smile, Lin Fang said:"If bureau chief Qian need not become nervous turn me down, time still has a lot, we can slowly talk and deepen a little feelings, so, we of the friendship be naturally getting deeper.Do Air Max 2015 say"I. Air Max 90 Infrared 2010 mmediately after, the wood puts from the pocket in take out an envelope to put on the table, push virtuous medium opposite of money, signal hint to open in Qian De. In Qian De very tiny Leng for a while, don't stretch hand, but watch out for very much of ask a way:"Mr. Lin, Air Max 2015 is this to want to do whatBribe meAir Max 2015 have to know and bribe an office-holder, that .

Air Max 90 Infrared 2010 also similarly a grave crime." "How mayIf want to bribe bureau chief Qian, that can't only have, either such a.Say again, money to bureau chief Qian not just mere trifle, I can have no so soil and want to spend money to buy Air Max 2015."Lin Fang Wei tinily smiled to smile and said. In Qian De very tiny Leng Leng, pretty much interrogative of picked up envelope to open, se.es in is a few photographs.Is to interrogatively take out out very much in Qian De, on seeing, immediately burning with anger."Bang" of a , the slap heavily claps in Qian De at table up, cut up rough of roar a way:"Lin Fang, Air Max 2015 is this what meanThreaten meI tell Air Max 2015, if Air Max 2015 dare to move a hair of my family, don't blame me to Air Max 2015 Don't mention it." Ha ha of smiled to smile, Lin Fang said:"Bureau chief Qian doesn't be excited first." Angrily huming is a , in .Qian De saying of cold voice:"Air Max 2015 chase a my wife kid how exactlyWhere are they nowI warn Air Max 2015, if they are without a hair, I will be at all costs." "They all thoroughly, if bureau chief Qian doesn't believe, cans make a telephone call to return to ask."Lin Fang smiled to smile and said, " I just want to tell bureau chief Qian, even if Air Max 2015 don't wear to think for Air Max 2015rself, should also right for Air Max 2015r wife kid wanting, " In Qian De very tiny Leng for . zwhz20150604 Air Max 90 Infrared 2010 wholesalebuy.ru a while, take out the telephone that the cellular phone dialed oneself's wife.The voice that hears oneself's wife, know she and the kids all have no the fire of matter, the in the mind in Qian De was just regarded as to loosen tone.Being some is interrogative of saw the wood putting one eye and saying:"Are Air Max 2015 exactly what mean" "I am to want to tell bureau chief Qian, Han Jin Hong isn't a cooperation colleague who is worth trusting, if one day he carelessly Kua, only afraid will bring trouble bureau chief Qian when the time comes.With it such, why don't clear cut nowBureau chief Qian is still Air Max 2015ng, there are also fine future prospects and business, has no necessity to feel a cake of to die with Han Jin Hong, be not"Lin Fang says, " Han Jin Hong's hand inside has been hasing the record that . thes

No comments:

Post a Comment